Taking part in blog events are just an interesting way to really understand what you like and what you can come up with. So, trying not to get out of hand with so many events to choose from, I have decided to take part in 3 events that fellow bloggers have come up with (to keep the rules and the reason for the event original, I have copy-pasted the rules from their sites):
“So here’s the main idea: Show Your World would have two main objectives:
– telling us about an interesting place – it can be somewhere in your home country or a destination that you visited
– instead of giving us facts about this location, use your words to show it to us – the way it looks, sounds, smells, conveying its atmosphere”
Deadline: begins every Saturday and ends on Monday
“Rules. A Pic’n’Post submission should contain:
- A photograph you’ve taken
- A brief (about 100 words) idea for a story prompted by the photo
- A brief text explaining the true story behind the photo”
Deadline: Every fortnight, Monday, 6 pm GMT, starting Monday February 23rd.
“Basically you’ll have to talk about one book you particularly love and why, add some quotes if you like, or talk about the book you’re reading at the moment. You’ll have to publish your post with a photo/image of the book you’re talking, a pingback to this post (put a link to it) and the hashtag #thebookwormclub.”
Deadline: Every Friday.