Usually I do my assignments and I come back to reply to comments and check notifications (if any) and try to be active with the reader. Basically I am becoming a wordpress addict.
So today, I come back to check on any updates, and was honored (and a bit astonished and bashful really) to be nominated by Babyruthbeer for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. I humbly thank thee for it and I hope to know more about you as we ‘blog on’ 😀
I am still getting to know people, and blogging – and even myself right now. I hope I keep up the blogging and it really does improve me in every way.
So the questions that were asked honestly were very smart questions – they actually made me think of things I had not thought of before. Here they are:
The asked Questions:
1. Who was your first crush and what did you like about that person?
My first crush? That would be Daniel Radcliffe when I first saw him in Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (I was 12). (And he still is -but the adult version). Why? I had been stalking his interviews and other movies and I found him hilarious and well, cute 😛
2. What is something about you that you’re most proud of?
I am (not always but at times) proud of my quirkiness and thinking (I am not intelligent; I can just think of a reply fast enough to get me out of a situation). It’s usually on a brim – and it surprises me too sometimes (given that I look like a naive person- I have been always judges as one). But, It’s just that, it has always helped me out in situations that I would normally be blank about.
3. Where is your safe haven? Why?
My safe haven is in fiction. Any good fictional tale. And, that HAS to be on my bed or its not a safe haven anymore.
4. What is your favorite genre in movies?
My favorite genre would be a mixture of genres. I love any movie with a good plot; and the genre that that plot should have is Adventure, Action, definitely Fiction (even Sci-Fi is awesome) and a dash of Romance.
5. If you’d trade a talent with a friend, what would it be and why?
If I could acquire one of my friend’s talent, I would want my friend’s social ability to be able to properly convey a message; to be confident.
6. What is your biggest insecurity?
The fact if I am ever going to feel that I m happy enough. If I am even living the way I would want to without limitations. Well, It would be a hell lotta different then. I do like my life, but I’ll always want more. I dream, but I fear they will just become day dreams. (Too deep eh?)
7. Who is the person you like most in the world?
In the sense of the personality, the person I like the most, whom I have only ever heard of and never seen. It relates to my religion and not because of their title, but because of the humble nature – He is called Imam Ali.
8. If you could invent anything but a time machine, what would it be and why?
In this day and age I feel whatever we need for now is invented. If I could invent something, It would be a book dispenser connected right to our homes so we would never have to step out and search for the book; google it, order it, and it comes straight down a pipe to our houses. Online shopping sucks; half the books are only sold worldwide and I can never order them because of the shipping prices ;__;
The other thing would be a machine for cures. Input about your disease/symptoms and out pops a cure. To have found ll the cures for those who are suffering.
9. Do you have a particular way of making someone feel you love them?
If I want to show someone that I love them, I let them do what they want to. Even if they have never done it before. I guess, I show it through encouragement. To try out new things, or so certain thing they are reluctant to do. Its just a matter of them ever knowing what I want them to feel.
10. How do you see yourself in five years?
With my age (and my culture that I’ve been brought up with), I’d say in a kitchen. BUT, If life takes an interesting turn, I see myself with a successful career that involves travel, and being with a person that I’ll love forever.
So I’d like the nominees to answer these questions:
- What is the biggest achievement in your life?
- What is the place you have always wanted to visit?
- If given a chance to be someone else, who would you want to be (fictional/non fictional)?
- What part of your body would you like to change?
- If you were immortal, what do you imagine yourself to be/what would you be doing?
- What else do you enjoy besides your (usual) hobby?
- If you knew the purpose of your life, would you rather pick another path (choice will be provided), or continue the same one?
- Would you prefer Diving under the sea or Space travel? And why?
- Who would be your favorite author and why?
- What is your favorite quote?
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions sent to you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate seven blogs.
Those I nominate (Check them out too!):
- Bluchickenninja ,
- Ellarend ,
- Jillypopmusic ,
- Michelle W. ,
- Impromptu promptlings ,
To anyone who ever reads this and is intrigued to answer the questions, DO answer them! I would love to find out how everyone answers these for themselves! 😀
Have fun! Happy blogging! 😀